The Onsite Field Support Representative will work closely with the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) to ensure the smooth implementation and adoption of Pavia Systems software as a mobile inspection tool for transportation and infrastructure projects. This includes client management as well as training delivery, field coaching, and support. Additionally, this role is responsible for ensuring that ALDOT is fully engaged and getting the value they expect from our products, services, and company as a whole.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight and management of the logistics and success for the statewide deployment and implementation of Pavia Systems software.
- Serve as the team lead for end-user training, coaching and support. This includes delivering training sessions, providing 1:1 coaching sessions, and fielding support calls and requests yourself, as well as managing additional training and field-coaching resources.
- Proactively manage customer communications and success and act as the primary point of contact for all ALDOT needs:
- Maintain a regular cadence of touch points with ALDOT stakeholders across all regions and projects; gather feedback and address any concerns.
- Provide guidance on best practices and use of HeadLight to customers in the field, articulating its value and utility given their work processes and environment.
- Interpret customer needs within HeadLight and work to identify resolutions.
- Act as a liaison between Pavia product management and ALDOT, with a focus on communicating customer needs and requests to internal stakeholders, as well as setting appropriate expectations with customers regarding the Pavia Systems product roadmap.
- Update internal systems, including the customer relationship software, issue reporting tools, and the wiki to track interactions, learnings and next steps. Recommend process improvements as appropriate.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction through maximizing their experience with HeadLight and Pavia Systems.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of customer implementation experience
- Industry knowledge of civil engineering and/or construction management and quality assurance for horizontal construction (roads, bridges, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with employees and customers
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, deliver effective training, provide constructive coaching, and skillfully manage resistors
- Ability to clearly describe and troubleshoot issues.
- Adaptability, initiative and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently as a remote employee
- Ability to travel 80% – 100%
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service a plus
Compensation package include a competitive cash salary, benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability as well as 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 401K.
Our opportunity is fresh, new, and ambitious with a tremendous upside ahead. We are a technology company that was formed out of the University of Washington in the fall of 2005. It is very early in our growth curve for a new line of business, which presents a remarkable opportunity for you as one of our early employees as you can contribute directly to that progression as well as take advantage of the economics of it.
Our culture is one in which we highly value the contributions of our members, we sincerely care about the people working with us, and are looking to accomplish big things while savoring every moment of the process.
To transform the capabilities of organizations in the transportation industry through the practical use of remarkable technologies.
We are the transportation industry’s game-changing technology services provider. Through our exceptional products, services, and relationships, we transform the way our nation’s infrastructure benefits our lives.
Pavia Systems is the trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of technology for transportation infrastructure for hundreds of customers around the country and is committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most cutting edge, trusted and dependable technology solutions in our industry.
Recognized for unmatched quality, industry leadership and innovative designs, Pavia Systems is focused on creating value for its customers and is the service provider of choice for a variety of markets which include software development, online training, web development, managed hosting and mobile apps.
We’re looking forward to your responses. Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.