We are looking for a competent and professional Strategic Account Executive to find new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for identifying new customer opportunities and expansion of our customer base within select regions. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed business and account plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present our technology solutions to prospective clients.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs and identify opportunities for expansion.
- Understand customer workflows, requirements and establishing a business partnership.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Travel to attend in-person meetings, conferences, and other sales facing activities as needed to secure and expand customer relationships.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as an Strategic Account Executive, or in other field account executive role .
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, Google Business apps.
- Experience with CRM software, Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- BS or BA in business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent years of experience.
This is a full-time salaried plus commission eligible position. Compensation package include a competitive cash salary, benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability as well as 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 401K.
Our opportunity is fresh, new, and ambitious with a tremendous upside ahead. We are a technology company that was formed out of the University of Washington in the fall of 2005. It is very early in our growth curve for a new line of business, which presents a remarkable opportunity for you as one of our early employees as you can contribute directly to that progression as well as take advantage of the economics of it.
Our culture is one in which we highly value the contributions of our members, we sincerely care about the people working with us, and are looking to accomplish big things while savoring every moment of the process.
To transform the capabilities of organizations in the transportation industry through the practical use of remarkable technologies.
We are the transportation industry’s game-changing technology services provider. Through our exceptional products, services, and relationships, we transform the way our nation’s infrastructure benefits our lives.
Pavia Systems is the trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of technology for transportation infrastructure for hundreds of customers around the country and is committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most cutting edge, trusted and dependable technology solutions in our industry.
Recognized for unmatched quality, industry leadership and innovative designs, Pavia Systems is focused on creating value for its customers and is the service provider of choice for a variety of markets which include software development, online training, web development, managed hosting and mobile apps.
We’re looking forward to your responses. Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.